Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sweet bliss....

So last night was complete and utter hell. Crying it out sucks. It's heart breaking for me to hear him cry for three hours straight and to make matters worse, it didn't end the way I wanted it to. No, I didn't take him out but I don't want to go into details since that just makes me angry.
Today, however, was another story. He did wonderful. He nursed and then I put him in the crib (AWAKE!) and although he cried, it was nothing compared to last night. He cried for ten minutes and then threw his paci but he grabbed another one, sat down and read a book, and before I knew it, he was snoring! I was so happy although I know he could do bad tomorrow, which I'm hoping won't be the case, I was elated. 
Hopefully this will all pay off in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment