Thursday, August 6, 2009

Playing Catch-up

I hadn't posted in a few days but since my Husband was home for a few days I was trying to spend the most time with him and Gabriel as I could. 
Having my husband home, even for four days, was awesome. And I loved seeing how much Gabriel loved being around him despite the fact that he had not seen him for a few months. I hope that when he comes home for good he has the same reaction as he did this time around.

My mother in law had to get surgery on Tuesday so we've also been busy visiting her and making sure she's doing ok. Thankfully she is recovering just fine and was discharged from the hospital on Friday. 

It has been a crazy and hectic week, I'm hoping I can get back on track with this blog soon because I just hadn't had time to update and I really missed it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment