Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I see the light at the end of the tunnel...

Finally I'm almost done with the decorations, invitations, and all the party stuff! I'm so done with the painting and the gluing and all of that fun stuff! 

First, the centerpieces: a painted terracotta flower pot filled with tissue paper and a few lollipops, a small stuffed Mickey (or other clubhouse character) and a painted wooden picture frame with a small picture of Gabriel. I still haven't decided if I'm adding balloons or not. 
This is just what it's roughly going to look like since I wont arrange them all until we get closer to the day (we have about a month left)






















Next picture is of the front and back of his invites. Simple and sweet, nothing to fancy like his the ones for his baptism.

I have a few other things I want to do but if I don't get to it it's no big deal, though I know I probably will do it even if it means being zombie mommy for the next couple of weeks!
              



No comments:

Post a Comment