Friday, August 21, 2009

11 months today!

My beautiful baby boy is eleven months old today. I cant believe that he is only a baby for one more month and then we venture off into the days off toddlerhood. It all has been passing too soon. Time really has been flying on by and it sucks. I miss those newborn days, I miss him feeding every two hours and I miss his baby cry and toothless smile. Don't get me wrong, I love this age because he's so silly and adorable  but I just feel that he is growing up too quick and that before I know it he will be going off to kindergarden or graduating high school. 

What is Gabriel doing at 11 months?

Gabriel still doesn't walk but he does cruise and he did take a few steps the other day but I don't think he is interested in walking since he gets around alot faster by crawling.

He loves to play catch with his base ball and will say "ball" when he wants to play

Gabriel blows kisses now! It's so adorable! It's not your conventional kissy face though, he makes a silly kissy face but its a kissy face none the less.

Gabriel still is breastfeeding but he is doing it less and less now which makes me really sad.

He still doesn't sleep through the night, I am seriously feeling like I should just give up on that idea for now. Nor does he want to sleep in his crib much. The only time he does is when he falls asleep and I put him in his crib. Im thinking to start breaking the habit after his birthday even if it means sleepless nights for all of us.

Gabriel's latest thing is to scream at the top of his lungs...just for fun. He thinks its hilarious. Even if it's six in the morning and everyone is sleeping. 

He loves making you laugh so he does tons of silly stuff just to get a smile out of you. It's so hard to stay serious when does something bad and I'm scolding him or telling him no, then he makes a silly face or noise and I feel like I'm about to burst out laughing.

He loves Elmo, Mickey, & Baby Einstein. He can watch the same Baby Einstein video over and over and he wont get sick of it. He is Mickey crazy lately too and says "'key" when he sees his stuffed Mickey or Mickey Mouse on his PJ's.

He loves to tickle his TMX Elmo and thinks it's so funny how Elmo folds over in laughter. 

Gabriel is so ticklish! If you start singing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" he starts laughing because he knows he's in for a tickle-fest.

He really is trying to figure out how to get past the baby gates...It's so funny to see him so concentrated trying to figure it out.

Gabriel  just got another tooth yesterday, if he would let me count his teeth I would let you know how many he has but he seriously wont let me!

He's growing up too quick! It seems that he grows over night!




No comments:

Post a Comment