Thursday, September 24, 2009

Being sick...

Being sick really sucks. I don't have the luxury to just stay in bed all day and get better. Gabriel won't stay down that long and it's unfair that I would have to pawn him off just because I don't feel well. I try my hardest to keep going, do laundry, make dinner and play with him but when it comes time for me to get some rest I can't! I am no neat freak but I know I have too much to do to just take a nap. The worst is I can't not go to work. I open pretty much every day and it's hard to find someone to cover an opening shift pretty much with hours to spare. I hate this. If I didn't have to work I'm sure I would be a little better by now but, no....
I just needed to get that off my chest.

On a more positive note, I got to talk to the husband on Skype and we got to see him. Gabriel was so happy and was blowing kisses to Daddy. We couldn't get our camera to work so he could see us but I'm hoping to work out the kinks soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment