Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Updates



I really need to get in the habit of posting more often.




Monday I went to our WIC appointment and I asked the lady if she could weigh Gabriel and he weighs 26lbs and measures 29.5inches! I knew he was big but oh my! He's huge! It seems like only yesterday he was a newborn and now he's getting into all sorts of trouble and hitting all his milestones. The picture I posted is from the fourth of July but I just had to share since I think he looks adorable!








My friend Adrienne has a 6 month old and we always get together so the kids can play and we can catch up. We went out to lunch and for frozen yogurt and took the kiddos to the park. It's great how now they actually interact with eachother because before they just use to stare at eachother with a confused look on their face. And they both love to swing together too.




The rest of the week was pretty uneventful, same old, same old. We did go to Benihana (a Japanese restaurant where the cooks basically cook at your table) on Wednesday and Gabriel tried some fried rice (with no egg of course) and loved it! He loved watching the chef cook at our table and seemed so into everything going on around him!









1 comment:

  1. He is too cute. I cannot believe he will be a year old in a couple of months. Time flies way too fast! They grow up too quickly :(

    Love the picture of him on 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete