Monday, July 20, 2009

TWINS!

No, I'm not having twins, I just wanted to share some pictures of the hubby when he was a baby and a toddler. He and Gabriel look just like twins, it's so uncanny! Jesus was such a chunky monkey and so is Gabriel. Actually, from what his family says, he was even chubbier than Gabe!


Here he is at six months



And here he somewhere around four and six months. Little chunker!


I always wanted to get a picture of Gabriel in a similar pose so I could do a side by side comparison but I could never get him in an exact position. I did find one of Gabriel also just in a diaper and around four months old.

The next couple are just him as a toddler, eating frozen yogurt giving the camera the same look Gabriel gives me now when he gets annoyed or as I like to call it his "mom, are you serious?" look when I pull the camera out and won't stop snapping pictures.

Here he is sitting on his Grandpa's lap in Mexico when he was around three years old.

And finally, here is a picture of him all dressed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment