Monday, July 22, 2013

The ABC's of me

A. Attached or Single?
 Very much so attached to my Prince Charming. He's stuck with me for good!


B. Best Friend?
 I wish I could say that I have had a friend that I've had for years that I confide in and we can finish eachothers sentences and what not but I don't. My best friend is my mom, no shame. I know when I used to say that as a teen it sounded lame but she is seriously the only one who has never let me down and is there for me 110% of the time. And she would probably punch me for posting this picture of her on here just because she hates pictures. Oh well, hakunamatata mother!

C. Cake or pie?  I can't ever turn down cake. Unless it's tres leches. YUCK.
D. Day of choice? Monday or Friday. Those are my set days off so while others loathe Mondays I am anxiously awaiting it.
E. Essential Item?
 Sad to say but my iphone. I feel so naked without it.
F. Favorite color? Pink, I'm a total girly girl.
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears. But I am so OCD about it them since I only like the red and white ones. So I pick all of them out and leave the rejects in the bag for someone else to eat.
H. Home town?
 San Mateo
I. Favorite Indulgence? Food, more specifically desserts. Even more specifically, cakes/cupcakes. Especially if it has a heaping amount of frosting.

J. January or July? July.  I hate the cold weather and January is extra depressing because Christmas is gone and a whole 12 months away.
K. Kids? My whole life. Even though some days I hide in the bathroom for a few minutes while I eat a snickers. Don't you judge me!


L. Life isn’t complete without?
 My family. That includes my little family (hubbs & kids) my mom, sister & inlaws. Love them all.
M. Marriage date? May 7, 2009

N. Number of brothers/sisters?
 1 baby sister. Who is almost 19 and much taller than me and could beat me up if she wanted to. 

O. Oranges or Apples? Apples. I love oranges but hate peeling them. 
P. Phobias?
 I am terrified of clowns. I see a picture of one and I start feeling really anxious
Q. Quotes? So hard to choose! I think I'm going to have to go Disney with this one though "No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true"
R. Reasons to smile?
 I have so many. I may not be the thinnest, prettiest, wealthiest or most educated but I have all that I need, I have my health and my family, a man that loves me and two beautiful boys that love me even when I don't love myself.
S. Season of choice? Tough one. Summer and fall are my favorites but then I really like what winter brings (Christmas, gingerbread, movie nights cuddled up with my boys while drinking hot chocolate). I do hate spring though. 
T. Tag 5 People. Anyone who reads this and hasn’t done this post yet, you are tagged!
U. Unknown fact about me? I would wish to be a mermaid every chance I got when I was a little girl.
V. Vegetable? Spinach. I can't ever get enough. Or bell peppers. NOM!
W. Worst habit?  Procrastination. I've been working on this post for two days but have also been watching my Novela (spanish soap opera) on YouTube
X. Xray or Ultrasound? Uh...ultrasound? Random.
Y. Your favorite food? Tacos. Or burgers. Ugh I can't choose. I love food.
Z. Zodiac sign? Libra

No comments:

Post a Comment