Sunday, January 8, 2012

Back with Bump #2!

I'm baaaaaackkkk! Hope all you guys had a fabulous Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa etc and that 2012 has been treating you just awesome so far.


Things are so different since I last updated, OVER A YEAR AGO! Jesus is no longer in the military, he's done for good which was kind of bittersweet but a huge relief. Gabriel is three now- ridiculous! It feels like just yesterday he was in my belly kicking up a storm. Now he's a huge ball of energy and such a goof-ball!
And now a big brother-to-be!

We're expecting our second bundle of joy August 14, 2012. Which makes me just a few hours shy of 9 weeks! I'm so excited for this baby (not like I wasn't excited with Gabriel!) and so is the hubs & my little bubba. I am also excited for this trimester to be over! I never had any symptoms with Gabriel, this time around I have morning sickness like I never imagined, acne, tender boobies, and am tired beyond belief. Hopefully I get my energy back soon! My house is seriously in need of some TLC and I would love to be able to spend a day without bonding with the toilet. Even though I've felt like poopie lately, I am so beyond blessed and every time I'm heaving up my lunch I think to myself how it will be worth it in the end when I get to hug my sweet baby.


Got our BFP on December 8th, 2011









I don't know why these are showing up being so small, but it's something I'm doing to document the pregnancy since I didn't do such a good job last time. A picture taken at the beginning of each week along with some questions. Here is week 8!




I will for sure try to update frequently as opposed to my once-every-year posts LOL. Poor little blog doesn't deserve to be in blog limbo and I know the blogging itself will benefit me somehow, as a distraction or whatnot. But for now it's time to say goodnight since it is way past my pregnant self's bedtime and this little gummybear is taking up all my energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment