Thursday, January 19, 2012

10 week check up


This is a day late, since my checkup was yesterday, but I ended up falling asleep around 8 pm last night so I didn't get a chance to update. Jesus and I went to my 10 week appointment yesterday afternoon and overall things went well. I am down 3 lbs so I'm at 1 lb gained this pregnancy. Who would've known that to lose weight all I had to go was get knocked up? I guess I have the "morning" sickness to blame for that, right? Thankfully my wonderful doctor gave me the happy pills for all sick pregnant women- Zofran to the rescue!!! Everything else went well, blood pressure was good, lab results were good, just a little low on Vitamin D so I will be starting supplements and trying to get some sun as well. She also gave us a quick ultrasound to check on the baby so I was excited! Three ultrasounds already and we're not even out of the first trimester! We saw the baby move around a little bit and of course got to see and hear the heartbeat which is always beautiful. I love this kiddo already, so incredible how your heart just expands and you realize there's even more love in there for another child.


No comments:

Post a Comment