Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye oh-nine!

I am sitting here, fifteen minutes shy of 2010 and I started thinking about everything that has happened this past year. It has been amazing, last year around this time I didn't even imagine that I would have gone through everything I did this year. I never imagined that I would get married this year, that we would be going through a deployment, that I would be able to do this all on my own. It hasn't been easy, but I know 2010 will bring so many blessings and I am so excited for the year to begin. Only a few more months and my dear husband will be home, they are talking about an early return possibly around February or March, so you can imagine my excitement. After he gets home we're going to move out, we're planning a Vegas trip, and a bunch of other things. I look forward to watching my son grow up, he's already growing up so fast and I can't wait for us to go through it as a family, celebrating every holiday together and starting our own traditions.
2009, you have been good to me, but I am very ready for 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment